[mythtv-users] Foreign character sets

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Feb 4 22:26:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, February 4, 2010 9:25 pm, Kevin Ross wrote:
> [...]

Well, some of my movies were made in Germany, with American actors, and
released in the Czech Republic.  I have the Czech version; but the movie
has 3 legitimate titles.  Do I use the US, German, or Czech title?

Likewise some of the Japanese movies were re-released in the US with
slight changes and english dialogue.  I have the Japanese DVDs but I would
assume most tmdb user have the US version.

So far TMDB seems to be on a first-come-first serve basis; it would be
nice to have a locale or preferred language.

--Yan

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.