[mythtv-users] Finding next schedluled recording externally?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Feb 6 10:47:25 UTC 2010

Long story short,

I want to find out what the next scheduled recording is, in order to
incorporate that on my VFD-display when the unit is shut down.

Sure, I could call mythbackend and parse the scheduling info, but I
wonder if there is an easier way to do this?

I've poked around in the wiki and such, but I can nt find anything that
seem useful.

(Running trunk)

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.