[mythtv-users] Calling all Acer Revo AR1600-U910H users

Russ Van Winkle russ.vanwinkle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:11:30 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> 19 volts is kind of an odd power requirement, and makes it a little bit harder
> if you want to power it yourself.

Common for (at least older) laptops, so already established sources
for the power bricks.  One might experiment with feeding lower
voltages to see if there's some tolerance.

Piggybacking on the OP's questions:  what sort of options are
available in the BIOS?  I imagine it's rather limited as far as
adjusting clock rates, voltages, etc.  None of the reviews I've seen
so far have mentioned this at all.

--
Russ D. Van Winkle