[mythtv-users] Jump to time and mute

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 06:56:46 UTC 2010

In article <2753d5e81002070440m2b682a0cme1933a2bacf5f058 at mail.gmail.com>,
Rafael Moslin wrote:
> Your right about entering a jump value during playback supposedly jumping to
> the entered time but I don't recalling it actually ever working, and it
> doesn't work for me in trunk.

This might be connected to num lock. I'm still digging, but I have a MCE
remote that sends KEY_NUMLOCK, KEY_LEFTALT, KEY_KP3, KEY_KP5, KEY_NUMLOCK hen
you press the has key. I didn't bother with the num locks in my lirc sequence,
and somehow the KP3 was picked up first by another lirc entry. When I hit the
key, mytvth went to 3 minutes in and said "Jump To" in the time bar that
popped up.

Maybe I need to set the num lock state for the lirc device? Does this even
make sense?

Ian