[mythtv-users] Mix EIT data and xmltv

George george.news at gmx.net
Mon Feb 8 09:19:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was using only EIT data, but sometimes it is not update properly and I
decided to test xmltv as well.

The issue is that now under channel list (in mythbackend) I have 2
lists, one for xmltv and another for EIT. When I get into mythfrontend
the EPG list only include the data retrieved through EIT.

What do I have to do to mix both in the same one? Do I have to set the
callsign for both EIT and XMLTV channel to the same values? Or is it the
name of the channel what I have to change?

TA.
Jorge