[mythtv-users] Mix EIT data and xmltv

George george.news at gmx.net
Mon Feb 8 13:04:06 UTC 2010

And how do I merge both in the same channel?

I set on video source the xmltv and the perfom EIT. Then I configured it
to select the desired channels. Besides that I have the EIT in stand
alone mode.

After that when I get to channel I see both the EIT and xmltv one. The
issue is that the xmltv ones doesn't have channel number so I think I
have to use EIT for that.

When you have a better interface it would be really interesting if you
can further explain.

TA