[mythtv-users] MakeDVD does not follow the rights cut-points.

Corne Beerse cbeerse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:39:24 UTC 2010

Recently I started removing commercial breaks from recordings to store
them on DVD.

First thing to notice was the automatic markings had an unexpected
offset: I was used to extend the break at both sides. However, now I saw
I needed to change every step back in time. Most breaks where even way
off. I did not make further notice of this.

Now I had re-set the cut points to where I wanted them. The recording
now showed nice in mythtv from start to finish. So I started mytharchive
to create a dvd. This however gave a similar offset (but reverse) as the
commercial breaks did. This ruined my day.

Is this a known problem? Is this a strange (new) setting? HELP

btw: my installation is Ubuntu 9.10 based, a fresh install, using the
default mythtv 0.22 and such, I expect from the mythbuntu team. In the
past (older ubuntu installation) did not give these problems, they where
spot-on.

THanks

CBee