[mythtv-users] Edit Keys oddities

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 10:33:13 UTC 2010

In article <4B703A61.4080408 at thirdcontact.com>, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Actually, asking here isn't a bad thing (though doing a bit of research
> first is always good).

I googled around a bit but found nothing. I do fix 95% of my issues this
way, but this list is getting my newby overflow. :-)

> Asking on -users is /much/ better than just submitting another duplicate
> ticket, so I appreciate your asking.  :)

I'm hoping that after a few weeks I can start answering questions for
others rather than always being the one doing the asking.  I'll soon have
four front ends and a backend with five tuners, so I'm expecting to be
climbing the old learning curve!

This reminds me, I must write-up how I got my MCE remote that acts as two
HID devices working nicely. There are lots of people asking how to do it,
but no definitive answer. Which reminds me again, I found bugs in the
mythbuntu lirc init.d script which I need to report!

Ian