[mythtv-users] Calling all Acer Revo AR1600-U910H users

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 10:33:13 UTC 2010

In article
<387ee2021002071521p367ba81dobd7944eedf23091a at mail.gmail.com>, John
Drescher wrote:
> I am looking to buy the Acer Revo AR1600-U910H

How does this differ to the R3600 that's sold in the UK? The R3600 is a
single core ION system, and I'd assumed they were slightly different.

I have got myth working sweetly on these, including suspend/resume from
the IR remote, and it hasn't been too hard. One issue was that X
doesn't seem to be able to get the TV res via EDID/DDC whereas the
nvidia utility does it just fine. I've had to force the resolution in
xorg.conf.

Ian