[mythtv-users] Heads up! Inexpensive GeForce 210 card at Fry's...

Eric Holt ericstevenholt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:31:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Brian Fischer <brianafischer at gmail.com>wrote:

> Here is a fanless at newegg for $25 after rebate, free shipping and a free
> HDMI cable:
>
> MSI N210-MD512H GeForce 210 512MB 64-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP
> Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card - Retail
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127454
>
> -Brian

I looked at that one, unfortunately for my setup it was not going to work
for me.  I needed a card that took up a single slot.  My two x1 slots are
directly underneath my x16 slot, and both are in use with my tuners.  I
would have definitely preferred a fanless solution, but that just did not
look to be an option.  For the price, the one I picked up at Fry's is pretty
much perfect (for my needs).

--Eric