[mythtv-users] Trashed file system after "Video frame buffering failed too many times"

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Thu Feb 11 02:44:47 UTC 2010

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:

> Results of memtest86+ failing would be illustrative.  If it doesn't
> fail, you know nothing.  Do any other logs show issues?  Any kernel
> oopses?  CPU temps?  smartcom output?

Looks like you were right. It was probably the CPU temperature; I did a
spring clean in the case, reseated the CPU cooler with a new coating of
heatsink compound, checked cabling etc...

So far up-time is past 72 hours. Everything seems good.

Thanks to you and everyone else who gave some feedback.

Cheers.

--
The GuiGuy

   ,-._|\