[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WinTV MCE Remote Kit

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Feb 12 22:36:04 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 5:27 PM, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:
> On 02/12/2010 10:50 AM, Mike Perkins wrote:
>>
>> Jarod Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> Where do people get all their broken stuff from? :)
>>>
>> I understood children came with that functionality built-in :)
>>
> Jarod, You *do* realize that you are going to have to let the kids out of
> their cages at some point?

"When they turn 18" is "at some point", no? :)

> And when you do, remember Henny Youngman's rule: Never raise your hands on
> your children. It leaves your groin unprotected!

Very true. Fortunately, right now, the two older ones are tall enough
and the youngest one short enough that there are currently no direct
hits when they come running up to me... Just have to watch out for the
oldest one when he's in a wrestling mood, that little bugger's getting
stronger and craftier...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com