[mythtv-users] Ubuntu dependency issue

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:13:34 UTC 2010

Actually, I realized this was my problem all along.  I added a repo to do
just that, and in fact, I was running the 195 driver when this started.  I
eventually solved my problem by disabling the repo and reverting back to the
'standard' 185 driver for this version of Ubuntu.  For some reason, the repo
with the newer drivers wants to overwrite the file I mentioned, but the
driver from the standard repo does not. So while I supposed my fix isn't
perfect, it's working, and I'm not going to mess with it any further for
now.