[mythtv-users] Switching between favorite channels only and all channels in mythweb

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:01:49 UTC 2010

For anyone who might be interested, I've posted a patch here:

http://bugs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8075

...that allows you to switch back and forth between viewing all
channels and favorites only from withing the mythweb listings (without
going to the settings).  It retains the current time slot.

Also, people who do a lot of program scheduling out of the mythweb
listings might be interesting in this one:  I've noticed after
upgrading to 0.22 that once you go from the guide to the detail and
add a schedule for the program, the detail page no longer gives you
any link to return to the listing for that time slot.  I've posted a
patch here that adds one:

http://bugs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8072

Tom