[mythtv-users] tvdb_api failure for one frontend

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:11:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

On one of my frontends (trunk, 23547M) I have this problem: Whenever I try to grab metadata for a tv episode, I get the same 3 suggestions:

They are obviously messages from the script that fetches the metadata or myth itself:

"The modules tvdb_api.p..."
"They should have been ..."
"(No module named ttv..."

This happens only on television episodes and not on films. And only on this particular frontend, with openSuSE 11.2 x86_64. Is there some python dependency problem with the scripts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yianni.