[mythtv-users] Comcast Digital transition Denver

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:15:00 UTC 2010

We just got the Comcast letter today (in Lakewood, Colorado, which is
just west of Denver).

I love their use of the phrase "enhance" as a euphemism for "increase
the cost" (we have 3 TVs in addition to MythTV recorders). This
eliminates one financial advantage Comcast had over Dish and DirecTV
(their need for set-top boxes).

I guess I'll be watching a lot less TV after March. I realize that's a
good thing, so I shouldn't complain too much about it.

Calvin