[mythtv-users] blue abstract theme problems

Kaushik Mallick kmallick2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:48:42 UTC 2010

>you don't seem to use the latest version either from the 31.01.2010 for
>0.22 or 13.02.2010 for the trunk version. In these the overlapping of icons
>was fixed. Other than that you don't seem to have OpenGL runnning, becausem
>there is no transparency visible, or are all icons really active?

Robert
Thanks for your help. I followed your suggestion, installed the latest
version of the theme and activated OpenGL. Some of the logos
got better. However, I am still confused as to why some logos are overlapped.
When there is Dolby Surround, it seems that there is a smaller
DD logo that is superimposed on the bigger DD logo. Here is a new revised
screenshot to illustrate what I am referring to:

http://www.k-mount.com/album/mythtv/screenshot1.jpg