[mythtv-users] My occasional has any heard of any DVB-T2 silicon yet question.......

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:29:44 UTC 2010

On 22 February 2010 22:54, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 February 2010 22:29, Another Sillyname
> <anothersname at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I know a lot of people that hang around the list hear little whispers
>> on stuff now and again so any whispers on a DVB-T2 PCI-E card yet?
>
> Based on the info posted in a similar thread last week (mentioning a
> USB -T2 tuner), I'd bet Hauppauge has got a PCIe DVB-T2 tuner on the
> horizon.
>
> Nick
>
> --
> Nick Morrott
>
> MythTV Official wiki: http://mythtv.org/wiki/

Hi Nick

Long time no hear....you never did tell me where you live IIRC.

I came across an interested HDMI PCI-E input card the other day that
I'm going to see if I can get hold of, could present the option of an
external box into a HDMI splitter an record a stream that way (I agree
it's very kludgy though).

The reason I was asking where you live is I have a mythtv commercial
idea that I think may have some legs in the UK...if you're interested
drop me a PM.

Regards