[mythtv-users] Converting MBE to SBE, tuners and video sources, HDHomerun

j2u4 j2u4 j2u44u at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:54:44 UTC 2010

on Tue Feb 23 16:24:36 UTC 2010, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> If you're concerned about such
> things, you may want to delete all tuners, and re-add them to reset the
> tuner numbering.  Neither of these operations should take more than a
> couple minutes.

I went ahead and did this, but the system still thinks there are 5 tuners.
mythtv-setup only shows 2.

I poked around in the db and noticed that the capturecard table had the
first tuner 3 times and the second twice. cardinput was similar.

Can I just delete stuff from these tables, or are there foreign constraints
in others?

Maybe I really just need to wipe the db and start entirely from scratch? :(