[mythtv-users] Scanning IMDB for DVD Meta Information

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Tue Feb 23 21:07:49 UTC 2010

On 2/23/2010 15:56, Steve Malenfant wrote:
> Sorry to revive this, but when I enter my "IMDB ID" number, it just
> doesn't work. Is there a way to specify it for DVDs that can't be
> found automatically?

Both the 0.22 and trunk TMDB grabbers will work with IMDB IDs.  You can
specify those manually through the UI, however for that to work, the
movies must exist on themoviedb.org, they must have the matching IMDB ID
listed on the site, and that data must have been there for several days
for the cached information to get flushed from the API servers.