[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging in 0.22 - no success.

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Wed Feb 24 02:07:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been running the same version under Gentoo only 32 bit x86 for
> about a week and a half now.  I've always used all methods with strict
> commflagging enabled.  I didn't change anything under 0.22 and it
> appears to be working just as reliably as ever.  In my case this is
> with U.S. OTA broadcast shows.

Interesting. There was one other change I did around the same time as
the upgrade - I changed the setting that allows mythcommflag to run
while the recording is still in progress. I've turned that setting
off, and we'll see if it improves anything.
--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,