[mythtv-users] MythNetvision Grabber for NRK?

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Wed Feb 24 11:00:23 UTC 2010

OJ,
    I am not knowledgeable enough in copyright law to give you an
answer. I read the link you gave me and some parts seem to say yes and
others no. I think the best course of action is to write them and ask
for confirmation that it is ok,

    Point out that this is for noncommercial use and tell them that your
grabber will index the Web pages with videos. The Mythbrowser will
display their video Web page as a whole. You will likely not be able to
autostart the videos in full screen mode like some of the grabbers. I
would also add links to the MythNetVision wiki. I know that at least one
user did that before creating their grabber and surprisingly the source
was very receptive.

Doug