[mythtv-users] Mythweb Slow to Render Program Detail Page as Selected From Recorded Programs page

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Wed Feb 24 16:15:25 UTC 2010

Sorry for the double posting but this was a new topic and I wanted to
make sure folks could see it.

Mythweb still takes around 5 minutes to render the Program Detail
page for a specific recording selected from the Recorded Programs
page. Is there anyway to speed things up? Looking at top during the
rendering time shows that the CPU is 85% idle and mysqld and httpd
are not running. Is it waiting for something to time out?

I have around 600 recordings but the Recorded Programs page comes up
right away. I run the database optimize script nightly.

-- Mache