[mythtv-users] Disabling the internal player

Walter Machado jjmaden at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:23:48 UTC 2010

I have a question about reporting bugs since it's been talked about a bit.  How would we first determine if a problem we are having is a bug in the software or something not set up properly on the end user side of things?

As an example I have files that play fine in mplayer but stutter with crackling audio with the internal player.  I always just thought it was something I missed on my end.  How would a somewhat clueless user proceed?

Thanks,
Walt