[mythtv-users] Issues recording DTV (Comcast via QAM256)

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:22:31 UTC 2010

I need to start tabulating which shows this happens to, because I've
seen the same phenomena. It happens on both types of digital recorders
(WinTV-HVR-1600 and HDHomeRun), and those are connected to different
computers, so the only common factor appears to be Comcast.

I wonder if the upcoming forced "enhancement" will make this better or worse ...

Calvin Dodge