[mythtv-users] US Broadcasting bastards

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Thu Feb 25 19:20:04 UTC 2010

On 02/25/2010 09:56 AM, Greg Oliver wrote:

> That $140 is well worth my time there :)  My only problem now is if I
> split my attic antenna again, I am going to lose 2 channels, so I am
> also going to have to get a signal boosting splitter as well.
>
> OT, but does anyone have a recommendation there.  I do not feel like
> going to BestBuy etc, and paying $100 or more for a $30-40 piece of
> equipment, but I have never used one before.

I've had good results using the Channel Master distribution amps:

Channel Master CM3414 Distribution Amplifier (CM-3414)
<http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?mc=03&p=CM3414&d=Channel-Master-CM3414-Distribution-Amplifier-%28CM3414%29&c=Amplifiers&sku=>
Channel Master CM3418 Distribution Amplifier (CM-3418)
<http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?mc=03&p=CM3418&d=Channel-Master-CM3418-Distribution-Amplifier-%28CM3418%29&c=Amplifiers&sku=>

These are also available at Fry's and elsewhere.

John