[mythtv-users] "small" mATX case that can still hold a full PCI card?

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Feb 26 15:54:10 UTC 2010

On 02/26/2010 12:35 AM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> On 2/26/2010 00:24, Dan Armbrust wrote:
>> What is the smallest case that folks have found that can still handle
>> a full PCI card?
>
> If you want a thin case and need to use full height cards, either stick
> your tuner cards in a separate backend, or buy a case with a 90 degree
> riser card.

In some cases (sic) there is a misalignment with the back of the case,
when using a riser card, and you may need instead or in addition a
flexible riser/extender. I had to use one in a SilverstoneTek LC-11M
case with a Via motherboard.

See here:

http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/accessories/pci_riser_cards

Geoff