[mythtv-users] MS media center

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Feb 27 04:57:50 UTC 2010

>them. Does that mean we should take the content solely as its offered
>and capitulate to every condition the providers place on it? If we're
>morally obligated to pay for SD instead of using mc2xml, we're also
>morally obligated to watch TV commercials. After all, it's the least
>we can do to show our gratitude for all the labor.

Yep I think if we were to take schedules direct's position on this
MythTv should pull out advertising skip immediately and no more
conversation should be undertaken about ad skipping........

My original comment was simply unless you are in the usa or a few
countries in Europe how does Media Center get it's tv guide data?

Surely not everyone else in the world is just not using it without the
EPG.

Cheers,
Dean