[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging in 0.22 - no success.

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Sat Feb 27 07:10:46 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Manuel McLure <manuel at mclure.org> wrote:
> Interesting. There was one other change I did around the same time as
> the upgrade - I changed the setting that allows mythcommflag to run
> while the recording is still in progress. I've turned that setting
> off, and we'll see if it improves anything.

Well, turning off comflagging while recording doesn't seem to have
made a difference. I did notice that my SD recordings which are MPEG2
seem to commflag just fine, while with the HD recordings (h.264) I end
up with total garbage. I almost wonder if the detection is correct but
for some reason the written offsets are wrong...

I've switched from "All Methods" to "Blank Frame + Scene" and I'll see
if any future recordings seem to flag better.
--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,