[mythtv-users] MythExport not exporting

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sun Feb 28 07:26:28 UTC 2010

I'm on ubuntu 9.10 and mythtv 0.22.0+patches, mythexport
2.1.3-0ubuntu2~ppa1.

I have two problems with mythexport:

1) The /etc/apache2/sites-available/mythexport.conf file was missing.  I
even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it.  dpkg-query says it's in
the package, but it's not on my hard drive.  I copied it from welsewhere
and got that working.  But why wasn't it in the package?

2) It doesn't actually produce any files ;)

See the debug log output at http://pastebin.com/D68BtQpa

There are no files at all in the mythexport directory.  Yes, it's owned
by mythtv.  How can I debug this further?

Is this possibly related to the problem with ffmpeg and faac, or has
that been resolved by now?

Thanks in advance.