[mythtv-users] MythVideo Update Delay

Tanthrix tanthrix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:24:12 UTC 2010

Raymond Wagner wrote:
> On 2/28/2010 09:00, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> That's not it.
>>
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5901
>
> No, this is something unrelated to that ticket.  The OP is using
Yes, this is all occurring in file browse mode, with metadata loading
turned off. My apologies - I stupidly left out that key bit of
information in my original post.

So to reiterate, if I re-enter within 3 seconds, MythVideo is not
traversing the file share to gather the list of files and directories -
it is just spitting back to me the previous list. If I wait 3 seconds or
more, MythVideo properly traverses the file share and gives me a new,
updated list.