[mythtv-users] Heads up - Gentoo 0.22 Upgrade Coming Soon

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:57:25 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
<SNIP>

>> I'm just going to be VERY careful and let others go first. None the
>> less I do appreciate your inputs. Thanks!
>
> Don't forget that (unless your setups are very different) the packages
> you build on one machine can be applied to the others on your lan.

Yeah - but unfortunately for me they are almost all very different.

And really the issue is just the backend and the first frontend. After
that's working the other frontends will likely come along in an hour
or two and a delay there isn't a bg deal because at least the family
has somewhere they can wtch.

Making sure I can go backward if I have a problem is probably the most
important thing to me. If the first frontend cannot play then backing
the server down to 0.21 again is what I really want to make sure I can
do.

Thanks,
Mark