[mythtv-users] Mac Mini and Broadcom Crystal HD PCI Express mini-card

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 02:03:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> So as Scott said, just in case anyone missed it in the other thread, we just got a late $holiday present:
>
> http://www.broadcom.com/support/crystal_hd/

So this is probably a stupid question, but is PCI Express mini
different than mini  PCI?  My mythbox has an unused mini PCI slot that
I assume this card would not work for; however, it would be fun to
play with these if that is not the case considering the only other
slots are a PCI (used for my PVR-350) and AGP meaning VDPAU is a
non-starter for me.