[mythtv-users] MythVideo Frontend Storage Groups question

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Jan 2 03:13:15 UTC 2010

On 2010-01-01, at 9:43 PM, Phil Bridges wrote:

> Does it make sense that different
> frontends would display the videos with different presentations?

Not really unless they have different directory setups where one frontend has a single dir and others not.

If you're handy with mysql you could go in and do a

select * from storagegroup where groupname = 'Videos';

and a

select * from settings where value = 'VideoStartupDir';

to see if you have the same directories defined for all your frontends and you don't have any stray VideoStartupDir settings hanging around.

I haven't looked at that code in a long while so it's possible some other funky thing is coming into play but that's all I've got.

- George