[mythtv-users] MythVideo Frontend Storage Groups question

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sat Jan 2 04:16:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 9:30 PM, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Phil Bridges <gravityhammer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What changes need to be made in the frontend
>> setup so that all of them show all of the videos available without
>> having to drill down through the storage group folders?
>

> Phil this isn't a storage groups setup issue - even when you have multiple video folders defined the old way (with colons between each path) you get the last folder of each path becoming a video folder. It's the multiple folders that's the trigger, not the use of storage groups. This is a huge annoyance to me too.

Just to be clear...are you talking about merging the trees of each
storage group so that it all displays in a single tree? Or are you
talking about flattening the entire tree into a single list with no
folder? If the latter, there is already an option in the menu that
lest you view the flat list.

--
Ron