[mythtv-users] MythVideo Frontend Storage Groups question

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Jan 2 14:07:09 UTC 2010

On 2010-01-01, at 11:16 PM, Ronald Frazier wrote:

> Just to be clear...are you talking about merging the trees of each
> storage group so that it all displays in a single tree?

Yup, that's it. If I had a Dramas folder at the top of one path and another Dramas folder at the top of another path I'd like both their contents to appear under one Dramas folder in mythvideo. Basically the physical location should be irrelevant which is what makes storage groups so great.

- George