[mythtv-users] OT: Weak signal with 'TwinHan AzureWave AD-TU700(704J)' tuner?

David Scammell davescammell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:34:54 UTC 2010

I've not run my (2) AD-TU700(704J) sticks under dvbtune (or similar)
recently in order to see the BER/SNR in comparison with my pci
nova-t's but my feeling is that there appears to be no significant
difference, certainly no bad recordings. I do have a loft amplifier
though for all tuners. I am on the coast (po19) and pick up my signal
from Rowridge on the IOW, guessing thats about 40 miles as the crow
legs it.

regards
dave