[mythtv-users] remote control keys not working after Fedora upgrade

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Jan 3 07:32:42 UTC 2010

I recently upgraded from Fedora 10 ->12 and now "Some" of the remote
control keys (LIRC) keys are not working
eg Return, Esc, Play (p)
but some are working eg Up/Down/left right

I tested my RC with "IRW" and IRCAT and the lirc daemon is working find
and sending the correct keys

I'm having to resort to using the keyboard to play/pause which is not ideal.
I'm using the ATRPMs repo to install/update mythtv packages.
Are there any known issues with MythTV and lirc and Fedora 12?

or is there anything I can do in MythTV to find out why this is not working?

thanks
Paul