[mythtv-users] Scheduled Recordings not updating

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 13:35:46 UTC 2010

I've recently updated to 0.22 (using Mythbuntu), and have noticed that when
I change a recording rule in the Scheduled Recordings screen, once I commit
the change, the scheduled recordings are not updated until I exit the screen
and come back.  In 0.21 the scheduled recordings would update after a moment
to reflect the new rules.

Is there a setting for this I have to change to get the old behavior, or is
this a bug (that may have been fixed already - I'm running 0.22.20091023-1)?
 If no one else is seeing this, I'll try updating.

Thanks,
Jerry