[mythtv-users] What about an impatient wife ?

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Mon Jan 4 16:15:21 UTC 2010

> I do it all the time on my 0.21 setup. The only problem I see is that once
> the recording finishes I can't skip forward any more. The osd shows 0:00 of
> 0:00. Exiting to the recording menu and hitting play fixes this, and I don't
> lose my position.
>
> I don't know if this still happens in 0.22, since I haven't upgraded yet.

Well,
I have exactly the same issue with 0.22 (since beginning, now 23069).
I was thinking it is my setup problem as I didn't see other reports of this bug.
Now I see that at lest You & me have this exactly issue...
I didn't fill bug report as I don't know how to fix it. Complying with bug reports without solution proposal is not very constructive way to deal with issues.

br