[mythtv-users] FF h.264 files using Internal Player

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Jan 5 20:01:02 UTC 2010

> Thank you for these patches; using them plus #7252 and #7397, seeking
> with the Internal player in Handbrake-produced MKV rips of my James
> Bond DVDs is now as smooth as it is with MythTV-generated recordings.

Well, you weren't trying to answer my question, but applying those 2
patches solved the sync issues I was just complaining about. I just
spent 20 minutes going through a bunch of mkvs that were giving me
problems and I wasn't able to reproduce the sync problems and jerky
video even once. I love this forum.

--
Ron