[mythtv-users] Teletext subtitles in the middle of the screen

Magnus Larsson magnus at vista.se
Tue Jan 5 20:35:06 UTC 2010

Hi!

I got a problem with teletext subtitles on one of my frontends, running
Ubuntu Karmic and mythtv 0.22, installed as ubuntu package. The problem
is that teletext subs are shown almost in the middle of the screen, and
too small. My hunch is that some setting tells teletext subs something
weirds about screen resolution, but I can find no such settings.

Everything else works nicely with this myth frontend, no other video or
subtitle problems.

Anyone got ideas on what and where to check, what to try?

Best,

Magnus Larsson