[mythtv-users] all recorders off-line?

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Wed Jan 6 01:17:57 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 14:19 -0700, Greg Woods wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 09:45 -0800, David Brodbeck wrote:
> > . All tuners
> > > show "currently not connected" in the status page, and all upcoming
> > > recordings are flagged "F" (recorder off-line).
>
> > Have you tried repairing your database tables?
>
> I did run "mysqlcheck" and they all show up OK.

That said, I restored a database backup from yesterday morning, and all
is well. I'm happy of course since my system was fixed in time for the
Orange Bowl, but I would still like to know what kind of data errors
would cause all the tuners to be "currently not connected" and the
problem even survived deleting all the tuners and re-adding them.

--Greg