[mythtv-users] trunk: mythfrontend does not show all recordings

Juergen Sachs juergen-sachs at gmx.de
Wed Jan 6 16:33:51 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 03:17:37 schrieb Michael T. Dean:
> On 01/05/2010 12:50 PM, Juergen Sachs wrote:

> >> Make sure you have Myth set to show Watched recordings, too (in Change
> >> Group Filter, maybe?).  Check the settings in both "Change Group View"
> >> and "Change Group Filter," regardless of where that one is.
> >
> > I checked that (again). It is enabled and if I disable it, I see less
> > recordings.
> > I am wondering why I only see recordings up to 30th January 2006 here.
> > When I go to "delete old recordings" I see all recordings.
> >
> > Right now it makes mythtv useless to me, as I also do not see new
> > recordings. And they are recorded based on disk usage and that I got the
> > screen "MythTV wants to record *****" while watching live tv.
> >
> > I still think there is something wrong in my database. That's why I
> > search for the SQL query that is taking place, so I can execute it
> > manually and understand what is happening.
> >

> >From Myth's perspective, it can only be the Group Filter/Group View
>
> settings--those are the only things that affect what's shown there.
>
> Also, make sure you're not showing /only/ the Watch List (which is
> /very/ different from showing Watched recordings).
I have no idea what could be wrong:
My group filter is set to "All Recordings [1369 item(s)]"
My Group view has "Show Title", "Show Category", "Show Search Query" unchecked
and "Show Recording Groups", "Show Watch List", "Show LiveTV" and "Show
already seen" checked.
I also tried other combinations.

Or is there a other option I did not know of ?
I press "m" and select either "change group" or "Change group view".