[mythtv-users] Remotux Released!

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Wed Jan 6 16:55:24 UTC 2010

On 06/01/2010 16:16, Chase Douglas wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Remotux is now up on the App Store and
> can be used to control Linux and OS X (10.6) computers! Simply install
> Remotux on any iPhone or iPod Touch and then install the Remote Input
> server by following the instructions at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RemoteInput/rinputd

First impressions - fantastic :o)

Everything installed first time - the instructions on installing rinputd
were a little out on menu names etc but still very followable.  I'm now
controlling my box at home via my 3g connection and watching the results
on my pc here via vnc... suspect I shall find it more useful once I
actually get home!

Cheers,
James.