[mythtv-users] Group oddities

Kawayanan kawayanan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:35:45 UTC 2010

I just got my mythbox fixed (motherboard died) and installed the latest
mythbuntu.  I have the same problem as explained in Question 1): I like the
left panel to display my recording groups (Mom's, Dad's, Children's, and
default for things not in one of those categories).  Now, everything is in
default even when it is also in another group (this wasn't the previous
behavior).  I make the default group unusable (its cluttered with everything
and the same as All Programs).