[mythtv-users] Cannot delete some recorded programs after upgrading to 0.22-fixes

Ardo Gorria ardo.gorria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:22:46 UTC 2010

I had a similar problem. In my case they also appeared to delete but
returned after a refresh.

However, they did actually delete - slowly. One program would go after maybe
half an hour and perhaps half an hour later the next one actually deleted. I
deleted four shows at once and it took about three hours before they were
all gone from the listing. I use Mythweb exclusively control my back end.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help because I carried out a re-install and now
it all works as it should.