[mythtv-users] No DTS with Internal Player

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:03:59 UTC 2010

I have several MKV files and M2TS files that have DTS audio streams.
MPlayer plays these files fine with DTS.  However, Internal doesn't.  All I
get is Dolby Digital 5.1.  In the Audio Settings page I have tried different
combinations.  I've tried with both DD and DTS checked.  I've tried with DD
checked and not DTS and vice versa.  Also tried with nothing checked and got
simple stereo (not digital).  I have no Advanced Audio settings checked.
What am I doing wrong?  Thanks!

Jim