[mythtv-users] No DTS with Internal Player

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Jan 7 18:27:28 UTC 2010

I'm just about to purchase a new internal dvd player for a myth system I'm putting together is their one model of dvd player worth considering over another (must be able to be region free).

Also is it worth considering dvd/blueray combos? Is there even region free internal blue ray players yet?

Cheers,

Dean