[mythtv-users] Remotux Released!

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:48:10 UTC 2010

> Is there any chance of a portrait keyboard? I know the the keyboard's
> smaller that way, but I'm so used it now that I can type faster and
> easier with the vertical keyboard than with the horizontal.

I didn't provide for a vertical keyboard because I think the
horizontal view is better for this type of application. I'm open to
adding a vertical keyboard if lots of people really want it, but I
doubt it will be a popular option. I'd prefer an app that is designed
best for the majority than an app that has too many configuration
settings.

Thanks,
Chase